| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Negele in July is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with occasional rain. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Negele July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Negele, Ethiopia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Negele:
- Gonder, Ethiopia - 834.1 kms (518.3 miles) NNW
- Damazin, Sudan - 915.9 kms (569.1 miles) NW
- Malakal, Sudan - 990.6 kms (615.6 miles) WNW
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - 414.6 kms (257.6 miles) NNW
- Juba, Sudan - 883.9 kms (549.2 miles) W
- Lodwar, Kenya - 500.2 kms (310.8 miles) WSW
- Kitale, Kenya - 697.1 kms (433.2 miles) SW
- Eldoret, Kenya - 716.2 kms (445.1 miles) SW
- Entebbe, Uganda - 984.6 kms (611.9 miles) SW
- Nairobi, Kenya - 801.2 kms (497.9 miles) SSW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 801.1 kms (497.8 miles) SSW
- Musoma, Tanzania - 993.8 kms (617.5 miles) SW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 996.9 kms (619.5 miles) SSW